Is Your System Not Running Hot and Cold?
Call Us for New HVAC Installation
Unpleasant odors. Strange sounds. Cycling that never seems to complete its…cycles. These are just a few indications that your heating and cooling system is due for an upgrade. Other signs that it’s time to call Pacific Air & Refrigeration for new HVAC installation include:
- The air conditioning unit is running longer than usual
- The furnace seems to be working harder, too, but not really keeping you warm.
- You are taking cold showers – and not because that’s what you want.
- Humidity levels are uncomfortable.
- Your energy bills are going up, up, up – even though you’re not using your heating and cooling any more than in the past.
- Moisture is visible around the base of your AC or furnace.
- Repairs are needed more frequently.
- Temperatures vary considerably throughout your house or commercial building.
- Your HVAC system is more than 15 years old. For this type of equipment, that is old.
There is Good News!
When you call Pacific Air & Refrigeration for any kind of new HVAC installation, you will get:
- State-of-the-art, energy-efficient equipment that will save you money over the long run as your energy bills go down, down, down
- Expert craftsmanship – because the finest equipment is only as good as the care taken to install it
- Technicians who are trained to service all major brands
- Information about any rebates for which you may be eligible
Contact a Company That Can Do It All
If you don’t need new HVAC installation, we’ve still got you covered. Our team is trained to handle everything from repairs to maintenance, both commercial and residential. From furnaces to heat pumps, air conditioning units to commercial refrigeration coolers, we are ready and able to restore or replace as needed. Call (208) 765-1234 today, or use the convenient online form to schedule a service call.